complaint

ajairtel

Reaction score
Dear friends I have complaint with airel digital TV. About package relating in which their customer care executive and company website gives me wrong information about their JACKPOT... 777 rs package in which they promise to give all HD and sd channels.. But after upgrading my package from mega HD to jackpot all the HD channels were gone and showing error code 4. Then I called to nodal officer number they told me that jackpot package does not contains any HD channels I have to take another 225 rs topup.. What I do?

yes it's true it does contain all sd channels only and not hd channels. you need to recharge for hd channels separately.

But why they are giving wrong information by their website and customer care executives. Where I will complain?

Airtel should make it more clear that mega HD pack means mega pack sd plus All hd me too got confused at first.

ajairtel said:
But why they are giving wrong information by their website and customer care executives. Where I will complain?

They consider All HD channels add on as Separate pack with Rs.225 subscription the info is not clearer in website.Their use of Language is confusing.

ajairtel said:

Nothing can be done now bro, it's better to confirm twice from CC also you can confirm here also someone would definitely help you out.

Please guide me where I will make complaint... About giving me wrong information about jackpot package... after taking that jackpot package I lost all HD channels and also I can not downgrade my package to mega HD again for 30 days from now as per their policy.

ajairtel said:
Please guide me where I will make complaint... About giving me wrong information about jackpot package... after taking that jackpot package I lost all HD channels and also I can not downgrade my package to mega HD again for 30 days from now as per their policy.

Nothing can be done now bro. sorry I can't help you. bro write a mail to nodal officer and tell him the whole incidence and he might help you out.

ajairtel said:

First understand Sd base pack is separate and HD pack is separate for Jackpot hd you should pay another 225 to solve your problem as of now.Next month when you downgrading note clearly you are paying separately for Mega pack SD and All HD pack Rs.225.
If you're a new user understand this basic If you're some what older user you should be already known this.

ajairtel said:
Dear friends I have complaint with airel digital TV. About package relating in which their customer care executive and company website gives me wrong information about their JACKPOT... 777 rs package in which they promise to give all HD and sd channels.. But after upgrading my package from mega HD to jackpot all the HD channels were gone and showing error code 4. Then I called to nodal officer number they told me that jackpot package does not contains any HD channels I have to take another 225 rs topup.. What I do?
You know what Airtel digital tv customer care services are worst.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock