Good News Completed 1 Glorious Year in lovely DDF

Hardeep jhand

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Bros,:hello:

Today I completed 1 year in our lovely DDF :win:

I remember when first time WiFi Internet came to my home in March 2014 and on 27 March 2014 I searched on Google for upcoming channel
additions on d2h and I found DDF & visit to DDF page I got some useful information about channel addition.Hereafter I started using DDF at least 3-5 times in day after some months I started visiting here many times in day and it is increasing everyday. One day I m trying how to do message here to communicate with other members but that I don't have an email-id so how I register here.From 2014 to 2018 I was following DDF as a guest-user and I read many threads mostly d2h forum and cricket forum threads others too.

It's being a great journey in 1 year I have make many friends here and gives lots of respect him and gaining lots of knowledge from here about useful things:smile2:and also I got promoted two times during 1 year journey 1st time is Dream Shine on 27 Oct,2018 and 2nd time Dream Pro thanks for promotion Bapun Raz bro and team 😘🙂

I v'e thanks to each and every member of DDF for consitent support and love towards me 🙏:love::kiss2::hs:..!!!!

A big thanks to @Bapun Raz bro and @Vikram bro for creating this lovely forum very useful for all :clap2::clap2:(y)....

I hope Dreamdth No.1 forum will get much more in future too :tup::tup:

Lastly,

I m a big cricket fan since my childhood so mostly posting on cricket forum which my favorite forum too I will never leave DDF in my life I m addicted to DDF it's my 2nd family when I m visiting here feeling very good and happy :love::kiss2:😊😘...

Sorry if I m hurting to any member here 😔

Last edited:
It seems we have a long line of anniversaries! First @Girish and me, then @Bishnu15 and now you. :smile2: You have really come up in this forum and I hope you will be able to contribute to our family for a long time. Congratulations! :cheers:
I remember when first time WiFi Internet came to my home in March 2014 and on 27 March 2014 I searched on Google for upcoming channel
additions on d2h and I found DDF & visit to DDF page I got some useful information about channel addition.
Oh? You never had any Wi-Fi before then? :skd:
From 2014 to 2018 I was following DDF as a guest-user and I read many threads mostly d2h forum and cricket forum threads others too.
Even I browsed DDF as a guest for many years. Though I was not a member, this became the place where I often came to in my free time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock