Good News Completed 1st year in DDF forum family

Detective Conan

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi, guys I don't know from where to start considering i haven't contributed that much compared to other members who have contributed more than me in same time period. I got to know about our DDF from my online friend in 2nd half of 2017 , I used to mostly watch forum discussions , threads , replies as guest user till April 27 . as the members replies were very interactive and helpful. I used to check about tv section , digital streaming services, and tech updates. I used to check forum once everyday as it updated regularly and found it interesting then decided to join the forum next day .

Here comes my forum journey, starting few days or weeks only focused on posting thread or Articles as i was not sure if i had adequate knowledge about a particular topic . that time after few days Bapun Raz bro messaged me in inbox and told /softly warn to not post articles all the time unless necessarily which i was doing at that time. after which i got so scared if you would have observed me after that i literally stopped posting articles from other site as post or thread. there was another reason i don't know whether it was coincidence or bad luck at same time that Bapun bro and other admins were warning and banning few members :oops: . :unsure: but it did indirectly motivated me to start replying in threads . after that one or two times , I continued to make rookie mistake. now compared to past its reduced considerably.. exception yesterdays thread post of mine. I tried to reply my views and share in few threads , tv channels section , DTH -tata sky- few times , cable section - hathway , digital streaming , very few times in politics or sports section.

I want to thank @Bapun Raz bro :smile2: who did replied kindly even though i was annoyingly reply or repeating mistakes in initial days. He also appreciated me when i posted long thread with more pics in hathway cable thread. along with this i want to thank all admin and mods who i may have disturbed in between by doing stupid /silly mistakes but they never got angry but told kindly :) how to correct the mistakes.

I also want to thank all the fellow members :) of our forum who supported me in my threads , our views might differ but they never made me feel different or imposed their views on me. I didn't named few members as though few members might be close to me. in this one year learn a lot and still learning would like to make more friends . without all members it would not have been possible :smile2:.

thanks for reading this long thread, sorry :( if i ended up boring you guys with my stupid long paragraph. I would try to not limit myself in few section can't promise but i will try to share views in all threads whatever little i can .

Regards,
Detective Conan

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock