Good News Completed 5 glorious year today

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
On 05/10/15 I joined DreamDTH forum to take part in a discussion When SAB HD going to launch ? But way before that I was a regular visitor of the forum and from then to now 2020, I just completed 5 glorious year.

Earlier day I used to post updates on airtel dth but like everyone I too got busy in my professional life, now a days I hardly post anything but everytime whenever I get free time
I like to browse DDF and OTF.

In this 5 years I shared almost everything with you guys , I made few friends here .
Personally I would like to thank @Bapun Raz , @Gobinaath , @Riddhiman ,@DJ Roy @SarfaRaZ ,@Siva @somnath chakraborty ,@Sparker0i @Bishnu15 bro for making healthy discussion everywhere regardless the topic of the discussion .

I wish all the very best to team and good going forward.

Thanks.

Thanks for the special mention @Optimus_Prime bhai 🙂 .. yeah we help each other in adtv related query's 😎👍 ..
Congrats for ur yearly anniversary wish you many more years stay with us here ✌️👍🤝

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock