Completed 5 golden years in DDF.

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes friends completed 5 golden years in our lovely DDF.

It all started on 7th April, 2012, joined as a dream member and now a dream expert.

free upload

These 5 years have been quite special. I have got many infos from here.

Among all forums this is undoubtedly the best and will remain the best even in next 20 to 30 years. :eek:hya

I have got to make many friends here. Some sweet bros too. Some Thambis some Annas.

This journey so far would have been incomplete without the mention of the following names.

1. Bapun Raz bro
2. Shawl_who bro
3. M.J. Sadiq Anna
4. Vicky Thambi
5. Sai Laxman (Gobinaath) bro
6. ABCDEFGH bro
7. Optimus_Prime (Pranabendu) bro
8. Gssran bro
9. Mmadhankumar Anna
10. Wewake bro
11. Sarfaraz bro
12. Rushil bro
13. Sarkar bro
14. Jaya Kumar (Chezhiyan) bro
15. K.V.K. Amarnath bro
16. Vikram bro
17. Dinesh Jain bro
18. SagR bro
19. Hassan Syed bro
20. Rahulan Raj bro
21. Prasanth Sridhar bro
22. Ritesh bro.

Sorry if I have missed any name as there are so many helpful members.

Special thanks to the following :

1. Bapun Raz bro, Shawl_Who bro and Sai Laxman bro. These three friends of mine inspired me a lot. :eek:hya :luv

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Vikram and Bapun Raz bro for opening such a lovely forum in 2011. :clap

In spite of so many constraints they have been able to maintain this forum successfully so full credit to them.

In the course of these five years I changed my DTH thrice.

When joined the forum was using Tata Sky, then shifted to Sun Direct, now using RDTV.

I have just given 0.00000001% to this forum but in return got 99.999999%.

But, I sometimes wonder how some member ask for 4000, 5000 etc as prize.

Is money everything ? I say personally what I get in DDF is more than even RS 1 Crore.

I also wonder how one member misbehaved for promotion. (Will not name him, just check banned users thread)

I have never desired for any promotion, never I will in future. To me this is a family. So whatever tags I hold does not matter to me.

I once again, in conclusion thanks Bapun bro for giving me a chance.

Wishing all my friends a very happy Mahavir Jayanti.

All the best.

Congratulations Bishnu bhai:clap
This is not proud moment only for you , it is also for me:)
Because you are doing very good job here:luv
I learned from you all seniors who always helping & supporting new guys:c

Happy Mahavir Jayanti wishes to you bro and all bros [emoji120] [emoji120]

Crore crore of congratulations bishnu Bro ;););):hs:tup:win:luv:eek:hya ..

Thanks for mentioning me in the list bro though I'm not eligible being on the list in btwn such a great work doing members ;);):hs:tup:win and thanks once again bro ;) ..

I congrats ur love towards our family no one can beat that all our members know if you leaved us means you could have now has top post in somewhere but you deny that how many can do that only those have matured and geniuine member of our can do that & love towards our family ;);):luv:tup:hs:eek:hya:win ..

I learn that from you bro :) ..

And updates in Rdtv section is amazing work Vicky and urself not in Rdtv means no one there to update in Rdtv section lakh lakh thanks to both bros for that :);):luv:win ..

I learnt this also from you bro :) ..

See everything I'm learning from you bro then im inspiration to you certainly not bro it inspiration to me and many members , newbie for Now , will , forever :luv:tup:win ..

Once i joined here first look mine members names are

Bapun bro
Sadiq Anna
Vicky thambi
Gssran bhaiya
Madhan anna
Bishnu bro
Harry bro
Shawl bro
One member got banned so I don't want to name here just a hint (article poster)

The above bros names alone I saw first day of my joined here those are my inspiration and role model here I just following those steps nothing more than that ;);):hs:tup:win:luv ..

Finally once again crore and crore congrats to you bro 5 years not easy to one achieve bro I'm no way nearing to you bro ..

God bless DDF and Bishnu bro long live [emoji120] [emoji120] ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock