Good News Completed 5 years on DDF

shreyaskini

Contributor
Reaction score
Have completed 5 years on the forum today and it feels good to be a part of this forum.

The first time i came to know about this forum was in 2012 when i had Dishtv. Back then this was one of the best places to get exclusive news of channel addition. There were other forums too that were doing well. I never felt like making an account at the time and just used it without having one.

In 2014 Digitization was made mandatory to tier 2-3 cities and i had dumped my Dishtv connection for Den Cable box and found that this forum had a very active cable section. I still hesitated to make an account. Then @Anish Pai forced me to make one in February 2014 and i agreed. I know him since 2009 from other forums. He's the guy that got me here. I was active for a while and then due to studies and other problems i couldn't be active a lot and then i just stopped using it. I was still active at times but didn't post anything.

In 2018 December i got a HD set top box for the first time in my life and again @Anish Pai forced me to become active and post review and channels list. Since TRAI's new rule too was hard to understand i decided to start posting again and be active once and for all. It's been well over 3 months since i have been extremely active and posting updates of Den. Loving the journey so far and I'd like to thank the entire Dream Staff for running this forum very well and making sure it's being run well. Got promoted recently as well 😀. Also the members here are extremely nice and i have made some good contacts with a few who have similar interests like mine. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Doing a little jig to say..........
Take a 'bow' ------ get some 'wows' -------- and have a 'day' to celebrate your 5th Anniversary with 'DDF' that's so sweet of just like you.......
Simply the best!
🌼🌹🍀Keep Rocking @shreyaskini thambi.................

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock