Good News Completed 7 years in our lovely DDF....

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi friends,

Seven years completed and I am feeling so happy ......

Today's Date: 10/04/2019 (Dream Legend)

This seven years I have learnt many things. Thanks a lot to every member for their constant support.... Special thanks to @Bapun Raz bro for giving me a chance.

I have made many new friends here and one name I must mention without which my journey will be incomplete - @Gobinaath bro.... Thank you Gobi bhai mera dost.... (My friend)

Regarding DTH, when I joined this forum I had Dish TV, then I switched to Tata Sky and subsequently to Sun Direct. Currently planning to buy Independent TV too, to give updates here.

Credit must be given to @Bapun Raz and @Vikram brothers for opening such a lovely forum.

I would also like to thank @Vicky bro for helping me in Independent TV section regarding package choice, add ons etc....

This seven years has been the golden years of my life and I would like to continue here for years to come.

I am indebted to many in this forum. The list is huge. Some names I would like to mention. Forgive me if I missed some. I love you all.

1. @M.J.Sadiq
2. @Gssran
3. @Rushil
4. @Siva
5. @ABCDEFGH
6. @Prashant Shridhar
7. @SarfaRaZ
8. @Viki
9. @Amit1079
10. @Anish Pai (Bro I love you a lot believe me. Let us keep aside our political differences)
11. @JollyLNB
12. @Sarkar
13. @Optimus_Prime
14. @amarnathkvk (My super bro, has every knowledge about sun direct)
15. @Riddhiman
16. @mmadhankumar
17. @Vishnu777

The list is huge and I am sure I missed some names.... Sorry for that....

God bless you all..... Stay happy.... Always do DDF....

Finally, @DreamFan bro please be matured now. Dont copy paste ddf work in other forum....

Please remember this slogan:

"East or West DDF is the best."

Yours Lovingly,

bishnu15.

Congrats dear bro... :kiss2:

More golden years to come & keep supporting to this wonderful forum...:win::cap2:

Congrats @Bishnu15 bro. You have been a long time regular member here, wishing your further longer stay. Thank you for what all you have contributed all over these years.

It gives us immense pleasure when we see members like you buy DTHs only to provide updates here. That is some upper level dedication i would say. Recently @Deep.S bro was also talking same. Ususlly people come here and ask for suggestions on what to choose, vanish later but some remain in heart always. 😊

Congratulations, Bishnu dada! I especially admire you for the invaluable contributions you have made to the Sun Direct forum, and how you stuck with it for all those years until 2017 when it was not adding too many channels. :clap2:
Yours Lovingly,

bishnu15.
That is a lovely ending! :smile2:
Please remember this slogan:

"East or West DDF is the best."
DDF is not just the best DTH forum. It is the only one that can be trusted.
It gives us immense pleasure when we see members like you buy DTHs only to provide updates here. That is some upper level dedication. Recently @Deep.S bro was also talking same. 😊
Sun Direct then (before 2017 when its channel count was the lowest) and now Independent TV. Bishnu's dedication is unmatched.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock