Good News Completed 8 Glorious Years with DDF

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Today I completed 8 Glorious Years in DDF, I want to thank @Bapun Raz bro and @Vikram bro for creating this lovely forum also special thanks to all my fellow members who supported me all the way, thanks to @shawl_who bro, @Rushil bro, @Dinesh jain bro, @Basil bro, @Sagar bro, @Shubh bro, @Deepu Darling bro, @Siva bro, @Gssran bro, @mmadhankumar bro, @Vicky bro, @M.J.Sadiq bro @Abhinav842 bro, @Gobinaath bro, @Abhi bro, @Choco7905 bro, @somnath chakraborty bro, @SarfaRaZ bro, @Optimus_Prime bro, @Vadirocks bro, @dino29 bro, @Anup Tiwari bro, @Honey BhaGaT bro, @Bishnu15 bro, @Amit1079 bro, @Deep.S bro, @divakar_mba bro, @Akash J.B. bro, @rahul_apk bro and many others, sorry if I forgot anyone name, you all are very special to me.

Thanks to all of you once again you all made my journey very memorable with your love and support all the way.

Last edited:
Congratulations bro :clap2:
You are so quick in updating us about channel additions on Airtel Digital TV.
More years to go!!:tup:

Congratulations @rahul1117kumar bro we have lot of memories in adtv forum those days very memorable for me .. once again congrats for ur 8th sign in anniversary 🎉🎉😍 .. Thanks for your special mention for remembering me 😎

Best of luck for for ur future days with us 😍😍 .. Kuduos to ur adtv channel addition updates too 👍

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock