Good News Completed 9 Years in DDF.

Digital Mastermind

Tata Play Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am happy to announce that I have completed 9 years in DDF on 1st May. The journey has been great where I made lots of new friends and also learnt new things.

Actually I forgot to post this on 1st May as I have been busy these days due to work. But I always make sure that I Keep time for DDF :)

Also important thing is that its because of DDF who helped me shift to DTH 4 years back. I have always made sure to provide help to anyone here who is in need, many have helped me too.

Many times I have not replied may be because I didnt have much information/knowledge about it, or not been online.

Finally, I would like to thank @Bapun Raz Bro and @Vikram Bro for creating this forum. Bapun bro has been of help always whenever i needed, we share a special friendship between us. Many times he has guided me too.

I also thank all MOD, SMOD, and members of DDF :)

This year DDF will turn 10 years, and I will complete 10 years too as a member next year. :cheers::clap2::win::ok2:

Wow 9 Years its very very long time bro... Its now your 10th class means SSC...

All the Best for future and Congrats Brother

Hi Everyone,

I am happy to announce that I have completed 9 years in DDF on 1st May. The journey has been great where I made lots of new friends and also learnt new things.

Actually I forgot to post this on 1st May as I have been busy these days due to work. But I always make sure that I Keep time for DDF :)

Also important thing is that its because of DDF who helped me shift to DTH 4 years back. I have always made sure to provide help to anyone here who is in need, many have helped me too.

Many times I have not replied may be because I didnt have much information/knowledge about it, or not been online.

Finally, I would like to thank @Bapun Raz Bro and @Vikram Bro for creating this forum. Bapun bro has been of help always whenever i needed, we share a special friendship between us. Many times he has guided me too.

I also thank all MOD, SMOD, and members of DDF :)

This year DDF will turn 10 years, and I will complete 10 years too as a member next year. :cheers::clap2::win::ok2:
I'm quite new to the community and you are a veteran. Congratulations bro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock