Good News Completed a wonderful Year in DDF

Shiv Verma

Always be Happy
News Columnist
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm very happy and excited to tell you all that I completed a YEAR in DDF. :cheers:

I joined this forum on 31st December 2021 for two things. Firstly to see old logo and graphics of channels, especially Tata Sky old logo and its software images & also to resolve a doubt regarding Tata Sky channels. I started to actively participate when news came that "Tata Sky is rebranding to Tata Play". Done a lot of mistakes which also lead to an ban & I regret it so much even today. I made sure that'll will never happen again anymore. Started to take part in discussions on other topics and also came with new news. By God's grace, got a contributor tag on 22nd October 2022 on the occasion of "Dhanteras" which means a lot to me.

Thanks to our community managers, moderators & all forum members for your love and support and I will work hard to contribute more in the future.

Special mentions to @Bapun Raz , @Abhinav , @JollyLNB , @iDJ , @somnath chakraborty & many other bros who have immense knowledge & great sense of humour which helped me to gain more knowledge.

Thank You!!❤️❤️

I must say, you are a quick learner compared to many newbies. Learning from our mistakes always makes us better. 😊

Way to go. Keep up your good work bro. You have been an asset to our communities throughout the past one year. 👏 💐

Congratulations @shiv2005 bro!! :clap2:

You are one of the most active members in the forum during recent days. From only contributing to discussions regarding only Tata Play, you have done an amazing job in contributing to ther discussion threads especially TV channels logos and graphics. Also, you were one of the first persons to update us regarding Sony channels revamp and its graphics testing. Within an year, you have really worked hard.:giggle:

Keep going and many more years to go!!:tup:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock