Completed a Year in DDF

• Thread starter ak7777
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 1,158
Congratulations Bhai! Same feelings here, always a pleasure and a fulfilling experience to have a productive, informative discussion with u. Its always satisfying to share views , knowledge and learn from each other. Wish u all the best for future in virtual and real world....keep learning, sharing and smiling always. God Bless U!

Congratulations @ak7777 bro. It is thanks to your contributions (along with @dino29 bro of course) that the satellite rights of not only Hindi but also South movies became one of the hottest topics of discussion in DDF. But beyond that you have really showed a lot of wisdom in your stay here. :smile2:

Congrats bro, u revived the Hindi(bollywood) Movies satellite threads by ur stating the true facts and giving regular and productive information there with lots of hardwork.
I will also like to thank u for giving me much knowledge and ideas in the bollywood satellite rights thread or any other thread (along with @dino29 @JollyLNB bros and few others)
I haven't been a regular one in the South movies satellite rights thread but have seen ur posts there, there also u have posted the
Information by giving ur best effort as u do in the Hindi satellite rights or any other thread
Best of luck for ur upcoming years in DDF and hope that you will become more better year by year

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock