Good News Completed lovely 9 + years in DDF

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Friends,

I hope that you all are in the pink of your health amidst the spread of second wave of Covid -19 disease (corona virus) . This is a very tough time for all. I hope, this tough time passes away quickly. Amidst all this, today is 07/04/2021 and I am happy to announce that today I have completed 9 lovely years in DDF. 8 lovely active years. All these 9 years have been a learning curve for me. I have gathered ample knowledge and shared few. What I have shared, compared to what I have gathered is very little. It was one fine morning on 7th April, 2012 I searched for a good DTH forum in google. The first result that popped out was dreamdth.com. I did not hesitate to open it. I immediately created my account and rest is history. In these 9 long years of journey I too made some mistakes, I admit it. Then again, my friends helped me a lot. I must thank our mentor @Bapun Raz bro for his constant support. He has always helped us be it in happier moments or in our distressed times. Actually I consider him one of my family member as this is really second family. These 9 years have been the best part of my life. Today, I cannot think of my life without DDF. Yes, at times I too become a bit busy with my school. Barring that, I always try to give time to my second home. I would like to take this opportunity to thank some of my friends here. (Everyone is helpful, but if I don't name a few, it would be injustice to them.
First thanks to Bapun & Vikram bhai.
I would thank @Gobinaath @Chezhiyan @Anish Pai @mmadhankumar Anna, @Siva @Basil @Gssran @SarfaRaZ @Sagar @Rushil @amarnathkvk @Optimus_Prime @ABCDEFGH @shawl_who @DJ Roy @Prashant Shridhar @ramesh sky bros for their constant help and support. It is not possible to mention all the names in one single thread, hence sorry. The list is huge and I love you all.
It would be incomplete if I don't mention the names of two inactive members who too was very supportive - @Vicky bro @M.J.Sadiq Anna.
I once again render my best wishes to all the administrators of this family.
Finally, I hope that all the members of this family are safe. Stay safe, stay at home. God bless you all. God bless @Bapun Raz @Vikram bhai. Love you all.
We would fight the battle together and eradicate this second wave of corona virus.
With love,
Yours bishnu15
Last Message at the end: Stay safe, stay happy. West Bengal, Odisha, Andhra Pradesh friends stay safe from Yaash cyclone too.

Amidst all this, today is 07/04/2021 and I am happy to announce that today I have completed 9 lovely years in DDF. 8 lovely active years. All these 9 years have been a learning curve for me. I have gathered ample knowledge and shared few. What I have shared, compared to what I have gathered is very little. It was one fine morning on 7th April, 2012 I searched for a good DTH forum in google.
Congratulations Bishnu dada. Your support of Sun Direct, the underdog, is well-known. But isn’t this post a couple of months late? Today is 25 May, unless the clock on your phone is wrongly set as 7 April.

Hi Friends,

I hope that you all are in the pink of your health amidst the spread of second wave of Covid -19 disease (corona virus) . This is a very tough time for all. I hope, this tough time passes away quickly. Amidst all this, today is 07/04/2021 and I am happy to announce that today I have completed 9 lovely years in DDF. 8 lovely active years. All these 9 years have been a learning curve for me. I have gathered ample knowledge and shared few. What I have shared, compared to what I have gathered is very little. It was one fine morning on 7th April, 2012 I searched for a good DTH forum in google. The first result that popped out was dreamdth.com. I did not hesitate to open it. I immediately created my account and rest is history. In these 9 long years of journey I too made some mistakes, I admit it. Then again, my friends helped me a lot. I must thank our mentor @Bapun Raz bro for his constant support. He has always helped us be it in happier moments or in our distressed times. Actually I consider him one of my family member as this is really second family. These 9 years have been the best part of my life. Today, I cannot think of my life without DDF. Yes, at times I too become a bit busy with my school. Barring that, I always try to give time to my second home. I would like to take this opportunity to thank some of my friends here. (Everyone is helpful, but if I don't name a few, it would be injustice to them.
First thanks to Bapun & Vikram bhai.
I would thank @Gobinaath @Chezhiyan @Anish Pai @mmadhankumar Anna, @Siva @Basil @Gssran @SarfaRaZ @Sagar @Rushil @amarnathkvk @Optimus_Prime @ABCDEFGH @shawl_who @DJ Roy @Prashant Shridhar @ramesh sky bros for their constant help and support. It is not possible to mention all the names in one single thread, hence sorry. The list is huge and I love you all.
It would be incomplete if I don't mention the names of two inactive members who too was very supportive - @Vicky bro @M.J.Sadiq Anna.
I once again render my best wishes to all the administrators of this family.
Finally, I hope that all the members of this family are safe. Stay safe, stay at home. God bless you all. God bless @Bapun Raz @Vikram bhai. Love you all.
We would fight the battle together and eradicate this second wave of corona virus.
With love,
Yours bishnu15
Last Message at the end: Stay safe, stay happy. West Bengal, Odisha, Andhra Pradesh friends stay safe from Yaash cyclone too.
I am a relative newcomer here but Congratulations dada for your achievement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock