Good News Completed one fantastic year in our lovely DDF...

• Thread starter HitesH
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 2,241

HitesH

Banned
Reaction score
Hello all,

Today i completed one year in our beloved DDF. Yes, last year 30 Nov. 2018 i joined our DDF Forum.

In this 365 days i begun my journey from beginner means Dream Registered and now after as one year complete i reached at Dream Pro tag.

Thank you so much for this promotion @Bapun Raz bro and @mmadhankumar bro and entire backed team.

In this 365 days i learnt so many things from our forum members, specially from @dino29 bro @Deep.S bro @Sagar bro @Shubh bro @Siva bro @Anish Pai bro @Rushil bro and @sumitroy bro.

I am so thankful to each and every member of our beloved DDF family to give continues support and love towards me.

Special mention of my @ramesh sky anna, he is now close friend of mine. hey anna completed one year here in our beautiful ddf forum.

And yes one thing i must mention here as i joined this ddf forum last year as it was only forum site but as i completed one year this beautiful forum now turned out be a successfully Dream DTH website, all efforts for making this big changes from forum to web site goes to @Bapun Raz bro and entire team of columnist bros.

Hope this beautiful journey continues with much more bigger ways then now....

Last but not least please don't take it otherwise if your name is not mentioned here but i am thankful to each and every member of ddf.

Thank You,
Hitesh

Last edited:
Congratulations bro. Glad you considered us to serve you. Thank you for all the contributions throughout the whole year.🙂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock