Seeking Help Configure HD PVR universal Remote

sudheep

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Is there any methods to configure my old philps remote of HD Pvr with new HD plus box
Old remote
xTQm1wP.jpg

New remote
f1YRsen.png

I don't use the 1st remote anymore. But when I had it, I had paired it with my HD+ (Transfer model) STB.

Where can a I get information regarding this bro.
Tata Play technician helped me pairing it I remember. But the remove is discontinued now so they might not remember the steps now.

I would recommend you to use the new model remote that you have posted in the 2nd picture.

Tata Play technician helped me pairing it I remember. But the remove is discontinued now so they might not remember the steps now.

I would recommend you to use the new model remote that you have posted in the 2nd picture.
Actually it’s for my grandparents they are used to old remote which is using since 10years.New remote is little confusing for them

Actually it’s for my grandparents they are used to old remote which is using since 10years.New remote is little confusing for them
Initially I also found it confusing since some of the buttons placement are different. But after some time got used to with it.

Initially I also found it confusing since some of the buttons placement are different. But after some time got used to with it.
Yes we people are easy to get used to this bro,But old people it’s difficult for them as their hand is used to use old remote

But it is worth noting the new remote is ahead of the old one technically.

In the old remote, you need to press univ button every time you need to make it universal and then press the TV ON or volume up/down buttons.

In the new remote, once it is paired successfully you do not need to go through this univ button pressing mess.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock