Seeking Help Confusion over New channels added to Tamil Bonanza

Kskme0107

Reaction score
I have noted several new channels have been added to the Tamil Bonanza pack. But those are not getting in my dish+ SD box. Cc has mentioned that the new channels added are not appearing in the available list of Dish tv channels. Anyone got these new channels (MK tunes, Vendhar TV, Malai Murasu etc)?.

Note. If you select North region, you wont be seeing the new channels
Select South region in the dish tv website to see the new channels
Dish tv addons

Upgrade your set top box to NXT HD Box .Raise a request to cc they will change set top box and realign your dish tv antenna to st2 satellite.
Then you will get the above channels also. Rom1moR bro please provide more light on the same.

Incase you need ,
📝 You will need to upgrade your standard definition box to Dish NXT HD/Dish NXT HD Premium..
📝 Your dish will need to align to ST2 Satellite to receive new south channels..
📝 South pack should be your base pack..
📝You can top up your south base pack with required add ons..(if want)

Thanks for the reply SATFAN and Rom1moR. Initially CC told me for upgrade to HD box but later backtracked and said that all these channels are not available in dish tv platform. Hence he advised me not to upgrade for the sake of new channels in Tamil Bonanza. Can anyone confirm the availability of the new channels in their connection? It will help me in taking the decision on upgrade. Thanks

Bro new channels are available in ST2 beam only, so you need to get liberty box from Dish TV and need to realign your dish to ST2 direction. Then only you can view 63+ Tamil channels

Incase you need ,
📝 You will need to upgrade your standard definition box to Dish NXT HD/Dish NXT HD Premium..
📝 Your dish will need to align to ST2 Satellite to receive new south channels..
📝 South pack should be your base pack..
📝You can top up your south base pack with required add ons..(if want)
you mean HD+/TruHD won't get those channels?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock