Seeking Help Connect Airtel HD Set Top Box with Monitor

Harshit

Registered
Reaction score
Hello Everyone

As I did not got any proper response in my previously posted thread and most of my questions were regarding Airtel HD Set Top Box, I am posting my questions again here. Please Help me this time.

Dual HDMI Monitor for CCTV Surveillance as well as Watching TV

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0752RFPC7/?tag=dreamdth-21

GW2470HL Specifications l BenQ

1. Should I go for this monitor? Is Benq a good name in monitors?
2. Will I be able to watch TV on it directly on connecting through HDMI port (I don't want to use any TV Tuner) on upgrading to Airtel Digital TV HD?
3. Does Airtel HD Set Top Box support simultaneous output through both HDMI Port and RCA port?
4. How can I connect external speakers for sound directly from Airtel HD Set Top Box? The monitor has Headphone port for connecting Speaker/Headphone but as most of the reviews says, its sound output is not that good.

Thank You

hemant

Dream Shine
Reaction score
  1. Benq should be good.
  2. Yes through HDMI ports, you should be able to watch the channels directly, no TV tuner card is required.
  3. It should support simultaneous output through multiple ports, you can connect sound bar or multimedia speakers from optical port as wells as av/rca ports, you can try this before purchasing, I tried this on Videocon STB previously and it is working.
  4. You can connect through AV ports/optical ports directly from setup box, no need to get sound from monitor, you can get dolby digital 5.1 sound from optical port.
Hope this helps.

Harshit

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks @hemant bro....

Is there any kind of special connector required for connecting Sound Output from Set Top Box to 3.5mm jack female. I have a USB powered External speaker with 3.5mm pin.

hemant

Dream Shine
Reaction score
There are connectors L&R, you need to have two pin sound system or get an adaptor for that, check if that setup is working.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A How to connect Airtel STB optical out with 5.1 home theatre General DTH News & Discussions 39
J Can I connect my Airtel Digital TV dish line to a Free to Air setup box C Band & KU Band Reception 2
R UNABLE TO CONNECT AT AIRTEL DIGITAL CUSTOMER CARE Airtel Digital TV 4
A Connect FTA receiver & Airtel receiver at same time Airtel Digital TV 4
DreamDTH.com Article ShemarooMe partners with the Embassy of India in Paris to virtually connect with Indians in France amidst the prevailing Covid-19 crisis DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DTH Fan Seeking Help Can We Connect Tata Sky HD Set Top Box with Old CRT TV? Tata Sky 10
IamTRoy4 Seeking Help Way to connect Set-Top-Box with Laptop DTH Support & Comparisons 8
DthXpert Breaking D2H connect added on LCN 898 d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 3
A Seeking Help Connect Tata sky HD with Home theatre Tata Sky 5
R Seeking Help Could not to connect to WiFi Airtel Internet TV 0
S Seeking Help Help needed in HD 5555 RF Smart connect box d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 1
Sekhon Good News Sony YAY! to deepen connect with viewers through fresh content, language feeds TV Channels News 4
Sateesh_Hyd Seeking Help How to connect my Wifi to TV using TATASKY HD Box Tata Sky HD 2
hike This is what happens when we connect PenDrive to Tata Sky HEVC STB Tata Sky 9
ANBUKKANI Connect 2.1 speaker from ts box Tata Sky HD 25
rockstar08 How to Connect My DTH to USB Speakers ! Satellite Dish Setup 7
Vishnu777 Videocon D2h HD Smart Connect Box Review Videocon D2H HD DVR 14
hike DDF Exclusive Now you can connect with HBO on Whatsapp (Number in snaps) TV Channels News 2
vikram. How to connect one antenna to multiple STB STB & Satellite TV Equipments 3
Vishnu777 Videocon d2h signs partnership with hungama play for HD smart connect STB Videocon D2H HD DVR 0
S How to Connect dish tv hd+ to Philips MMS2580B Blue Dhoom Home Theater System Dish TV 4
R Videocon d2h signs partnership with Sony LIV for HD Smart Connect Set Top Box access Videocon D2H HD DVR 5
younusedrisi how to connect multiple boxes with multiple sat Satellite Dish Setup 7
M d2h launching HD Smart Connect Videocon D2H HD DVR 19
4 {Pics} Now connect STB to 4G, 3G, 2G without dongle or WiFi Satellite Dish Setup 4