Seeking Help Connect Tata sky HD with Home theatre

anishj

Reaction score
Hi,
I am having Tata sky HD box which has only one HDMI port and doesn't have optical, spdif out. My TV has 2 HDMI port and no HDMI ARC. My Home theatre has HDMI ARC in and Optical In. How to connect my tata sky box with Home theatre. I don't wanna lose quality of both HD pictures and dolby sound. Please help..
😥

Does ur TV have optical out ???

If yes u can connect STB and TV via HDMI cable, connect TV and HT via optical cable

Like this u can get Dolby audio via pass through from Ur TV

Does ur TV have optical out ???

If yes u can connect STB and TV via HDMI cable, connect TV and HT via optical cable

Like this u can get Dolby audio via pass through from Ur TV

No bro. My TV doesn't have optical out. It has only 2 HDMI. But no ARC. Any possibility? TataSky has any box with optical or HDMI ARC out?

No bro. My TV doesn't have optical out. It has only 2 HDMI. But no ARC. Any possibility? TataSky has any box with optical or HDMI ARC out?

Yes they do. The STB with serial number 86xx has this option if optical cable. But I don't think u can exchange Ur STB with that.

You can try using HDMI splitter. Connect STB and splitter. One output from splitter to TV and another to HT..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock