Seeking Help Connection with my tv

jethva

Reaction score
Hello friends
I connected my Sony Bravia with Stb and Home theatre with hdmi and hdmi arc. Everything is going well.
But when i use tv application like you tube, amazon prime , i can't get sound from Home theatre..
What should I do?

Hello friends
I connected my Sony Bravia with Stb and Home theatre with hdmi and hdmi arc. Everything is going well.
But when i use tv application like you tube, amazon prime , i can't get sound from Home theatre..
What should I do?

TO get the audio mostly you don't need to changing anything it will just pass the audio , like you mentioned those are inbuilt application which need a change the settings try setting Digital audio out to PCM or Dolby, not sure what settings you have.

Yes..i called cc about this, and he also said like u. I changed digital audio out to pcm and it works..
But i got some weired problem, i have to keep my Stb on for audio out. If i off my Stb, audio of streaming app not coming.

Yes..i called cc about this, and he also said like u. I changed digital audio out to pcm and it works..
But i got some weird problem, i have to keep my Stb on for audio out. If i off my Stb, audio of streaming app not coming.
If you have Optical Out port in TV and Optical In port in Home theater then better use it.
The connection diagram should be( if you want TV audio in Amp only)
STB>HDMI cable>TV>Optical Out Cable>Home Theater

Sorry brother no optical connection in my ht.
My ht have Bluetooth, usb, 3.5 mm jack, hdmi arc port

If you have Optical Out port in TV and Optical In port in Home theater then better use it.
The connection diagram should be( if you want TV audio in Amp only)
STB>HDMI cable>TV>Optical Out Cable>Home Theater
Then you can use this device_I am using Two of such_the audio output is great and connection simple:
Buy EDTREE DAC Optical Toslink SPDIF Coaxial Digital to Analog RCA 3.5mm Audio Converter Adapter Online at Low Prices in India - Amazon.in
Connection diagram should be
STB HDMI out>TV HDMI in>SPDIF out TV>in SPDIF to Analogue Device>Audio Out from SPDIF converter>HT Audio In
This is how i am using my Sony HT.

Thanks. But my Sony smart tv have no spdif out.
Only Arc and 3.5 mm jack out..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock