Contact details updation on new box possible or not?

• Thread starter code
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 914

code

Reaction score
Me and my friend visited a near by Airtel DTH retailer and booked a new connection for me. At the time of booking my friend filled his mobile number and now after installation I found out that the registered number is my friends mobile number and I want to change any way,.
I contacted customer care and they said..call after 90 days for updation.
Any option available?

code said:
Me and my friend visited a near by Airtel DTH retailer and booked a new connection for me. At the time of booking my friend filled his mobile number and now after installation I found out that the registered number is my friends mobile number and I want to change any way,.
Any option available?
Simply call nodal bro. They will change. I had some problems as you. Nodal can help you.

code said:
At the time of booking my friend filled his mobile number and now after installation I found out that the registered number is my friends mobile number and I want to change any way,.
Any option available?

Congrats and my best wishes to ur new dth connection bro :hs:tup:) .. Yes they said it correct bro .. It happend me too .. Have to wait for next 90 days bro no chance in betwee that ..
  • But you may register your mobile number as RTN 2 now .. It may help you as seconday RTN 2 ..

thisisjagan said:
Simply call nodal bro. They will change. I had some problems as you. Nodal can help you.

Thambi not possible in within next 90 days .. Coz hes new customer he is in security check period ..

Gobinaath said:
Congrats and my best wishes to ur new dth connection bro :hs:tup:) .. Yes they said it correct bro .. It happend me too .. Have to wait for next 90 days bro no chance in betwee that ..

• But you may register your mobile number as RTN 2 now  .. It may help you as seconday RTN 2 ..

Will try to contact nodal officer tomorrow..they can help,I hOPE

Gobinaath said:
Thambi not possible in within next 90 days .. Coz hes new customer he is in security check period ..
Yeah anna but my 4th connection was in my brother's number. I remember I faced the same problem. But I somehow changed it. May be when I merged it would have changed. It's better to give a try to Nodal.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock