[Contest Ended] Dream DTH-Charge Contest Exclusively for DDF Members

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 53
  • Views: Views 4,043
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Dream DTH-Charge Contest Exclusively for DDF Members

So excited to know the winners on 2nd May....Advance congratulations to the winners...

Mr.Bhat said:
I think its better to do something good for needed people by Donating like Anaathaashram, Relief Funds, Poor Students etc in this Great occation of DDF .. instead of offering to forum contributors.. Let the contributions to the Forum remains as Shared Knowledges to people and not be recognized as Contest and offering Money to their Hard Work for sharing/Knowledge...
Thanx..

Yes. Absolutely agreed. We do the same every year just don't mention it. Since you discussed about it i am saying. In our area's anaath ashram, we (me along with my family) donate food as breakfast tiffin and afternoon meal, sweets, note books, pen, pencils etc in every birthday of mine. Frankly speaking, it was not me who started it but my parents started it from when i was a kid. Later i saw their happiness and i too cheered with their smiles. Moreover they are known to us and now recognise us, we love when they get excited when we reach there. They wait for that day as if its their birthday, they don't celebrate or having any fun in their life. So if we are making them feel special atleast a day, its good for ourselves. I even go there to meet them sometimes as it is only 18-20kms away from here and i enjoy that.

Gssran bro who is very close to me know about it from long time and he even liked this. We are no one to help god but we can help god by helping people who is in need and that makes us real human.

This contest is not for getting activity or more posts on ddf, as you know we have already reached to a level where we don't have any competition but its just a thanks giving way for those who made the 1 Million posts possible which only a few forums in India having. We are even among top 5,000 websites in our country and because of our members like your contributions it is possible. In this internet gen being a recognised website is not a small thing surely.

Me and Vikram discussed about the contest thoroughly before announcing and we even discussed about people get unhappy with not seeing them as winner in the contest but st the same time we also felt, members have given their valuable time to us so we should give them something special in the occasion.

By the line -> 'in future also chances will come'
We meant members who didn't won but worked hard should not feel themselves as looser but they can also get a chance in future, so don't loose hope is what all i meant. In IIT, NIT Exams many candidates appear the exan but only a handful of people get but that doesn't mean others have not studies well. The reason is limited number of seats and they might get a better thing in their life. Hope you agree with it.

Regards,
Bapun :)

Last edited:

i am happy to read that u also a donator for causes..Me and My Family too donate thousands of Money every year started by my elders and me too taking them to next generations..
Thanx for the prompt Reply...

Good initiative. Don't agree with Bhat bro. I think it's just a small token of appreciation from Bapun bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock