• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Seeking Help Control tv power and volume

Azhar888

Registered
Solutions
Reaction score
I had used Amazon firestick for few days there was option to switch on/off tv from firestick remote itself.. I remember it did the initial setup asking tv model and some test. Probably this works due to hdmi cec technology and bluetooth . in binge+ the only option I see pair tv remote with binge+ remote using IR

Is it possible to get same feature in binge + similar to Firestick?

AAshutosh Singh

Registered
Reaction score
tv power on/off can be controlled by binge+ remote (even older hd box remote can do that)
my old samsung 55 and tcl 55 are compatible, i didnt need to ir pair the remotes, ymmv with the tv model

sriwaits4u

Contributor
Reaction score
I had used Amazon firestick for few days there was option to switch on/off tv from firestick remote itself.. I remember it did the initial setup asking tv model and some test. Probably this works due to hdmi cec technology and bluetooth . in binge+ the only option I see pair tv remote with binge+ remote using IR

Is it possible to get same feature in binge + similar to Firestick?
Yes .. go to settings> device preference>hdmi>there u see HDMI cec settings using that we can control volume of our tv and power off tv using tatasky remote

Azhar888

Registered
Solutions
Reaction score
But I had paired tv power button with tatasky tv power button using IR...what will happen to that?

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock