• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 1,067

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
A non-bailable warrant has been issued against singer Yo Yo Honey Singh by a local court in a seven year old case lodged by IPS officer Amitabh Thakur. The FIR was lodged against Singh on December 31 2012 at the Gomti Nagar police station. The complainant claimed that the lyrics of the song ‘Main hoon bal***kari’ sung by Honey Singh were derogatory and condemnable. The complainant added that the song in question was widely available on the internet. After investigation the police registered a case against the singer on June 27, 2013 under sections 292, 293 and 294 of the IPC. The court had ordered the singer to appear before it on December 23, 2013 but Honey Singh did not take cognisance of the same. The court has now asked the singer to appear before it on September 11 2019.

Court issues non-bailable warrant against Yo Yo Honey Singh | Hindi Movie News - Bollywood - Times of India

Funny thing is they have taken a wrong song to arrest him. He has sang many such songs but this one is fan enemy made. Now he has more chances to win the case as voice won't match.😬

He is somehow better than Badshah and Raftaar who are leading these days.

This guy makes amazing beats for party songs.
Beat is fine but I am disturbed by the fact that he made a song about him being a rapist. And people enjoying it. Idk bro where is country headed. Success of Honey Singh and Kabir Singh is scaring me.

Beat is fine but I am disturbed by the fact that he made a song about him being a rapist. And people enjoying it. Idk bro where is country headed. Success of Honey Singh and Kabir Singh is scaring me.
He didn't made it. Read my reply on post #2. But he has made songs worse than this along with Badshah and Raftaar. Those can be equally or more than bad from it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock