DDF Exclusive Create New Logos for Non-existent/Defunctional/Upcoming TV Channels

I'm also bit biased towards Sun, but Sun Will launch a hindi channel under the RED/RAVI brand i think
Very less chances for Hindi channel as their are already 5 big gec and others too are struggling. I think sun TV will never launch a hindi channel if they launch gec now without presence in ddfd they will fail badly also one tamil boy told now that Sun TV is chennai biased channel and their party is against hindi imposition so they will never launch a hindi gec.

Sun TV upcoming plan in to launch Sun Marathi and improve their existing channels in all languages and increasing their portfolio in other languages. Hindi GEC quite impossible bro.

I think after the success of Sun Bangla and
Sun Marathi they will change their brand and keep sun network names like Surjo TV (Bengali) Ravi TV (Marathi) and increase their portfolio.

Last edited:
Very less chances for Hindi channel as their are already 5 big gec and others too are struggling. I think sun TV will never launch a hindi channel if they launch gec now without presence in ddfd they will fail badly also one tamil boy told now that Sun TV is chennai biased channel and their party is against hindi imposition so they will never launch a hindi gec.

Sun TV upcoming plan in to launch Sun Marathi and improve their existing channels in all languages and increasing their portfolio in other languages. Hindi GEC quite impossible bro.

I think after the success of Sun Bangla and
Sun Marathi they will change their brand and keep sun network names like Surjo TV (Bengali) Ravi TV (Marathi) and increase their portfolio.
No chance to change the name as Ravi or Red in Bengali and Marathi, they launched the Telugu in 1995, Kannada in 1994, Malayalam in 1998. So only they didn't launched as Sun brand. But they only promoting brand name Sun,

*Sun Direct,
*Sun Pictures,
*Sun Entertainment,
*SUN NXT

But if they launch Hindi channel in future maximum they will launch as Red TV because of Red FM is NO 1 in India most of the shares owned by Sun TV Network, and also because of Tamil Nadu politics.

No chance to change the name as Ravi or Red in Bengali and Marathi, they launched the Telugu in 1995, Kannada in 1994, Malayalam in 1998. So only they didn't launched as Sun brand. But they only promoting brand name Sun,

*Sun Direct,
*Sun Pictures,
*Sun Entertainment,
*SUN NXT

But if they launch Hindi channel in future maximum they will launch as Red TV because of Red FM is NO 1 in India most of the shares owned by Sun TV Network, and also because of Tamil Nadu politics.

Ok then tell me if Sun Marathi Sun Bangla will be entertainment channels then what will be the names of channels for movies, music, etc will they keep long names and will it look good as a logo for e.g. Sun Marathi Movies.
If they have brand names of sun in other regional languages then why will they keep sun marathi and all may be after the success of this two they will rebrand it will Brand Sun Names and use that brand names for movie music channels like
Ravi TV, Ravi Movies, Ravi Music.

Sun network hindi gec never possible I and one brother already told the reason why Sun tv has no plans to launch hindi gec. Sun network has strong tamil channel sun tv which is doing great and is leading above many big hindi gec's only sometimes because of star utsav it goes down and tamizh people love their language a lot and are against hindi imposition so they will never launch a hindi channel and that too if they launch sure it will fail.

Ok then tell me if Sun Marathi Sun Bangla will be entertainment channels then what will be the names of channels for movies, music, etc will they keep long names and will it look good as a logo for e.g. Sun Marathi Movies.
If they have brand names of sun in other regional languages then why will they keep sun marathi and all may be after the success of this two they will rebrand it will Brand Sun Names and use that brand names for movie music channels like
Ravi TV, Ravi Movies, Ravi Music.

Sun network hindi gec never possible I and one brother already told the reason why Sun tv has no plans to launch hindi gec. Sun network has strong tamil channel sun tv which is doing great and is leading above many big hindi gec's only sometimes because of star utsav it goes down and tamizh people love their language a lot and are against hindi imposition so they will never launch a hindi channel and that too if they launch sure it will fail.
That's not a problem see Zee they having Zee movies channel in tamil, it is Zee Thirai, telugu Zee Cinemalu. That's like Sun can launch it in Bengali and Marathi.
And one thing they didn't changed the name in Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam when they launched they launched it as Gemini TV, Udaya TV,Surya TV

Last edited:
That's not a problem see Zee they having Zee movies channel in tamil, it is Zee Thirai, telugu Zee Cinemalu. That's like Sun can launch it in Bengali and Marathi.
And one thing they didn't changed the name in Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam when they launched they launched it as Gemini TV, Udaya TV,Surya TV
Yes But imagine Sun Chitrapat (marathi movies) or Ravi Movies which sounds good? I am little confused with Sun network channel plans.
I think they didn't kept channel names like Ravi, surjo because it might sound like a local channel whereas Sun Marathi sounds like a brand channel with Marathi word in it and gemini tv udaya tv channels are very old & popular not because of its name but because of its shows and very old gec channel so people in Andhra and Karnataka know them well. But in Marathi and Bangla they want to attract the audience with the name first and then shows.

Anybody please create Logo for Sun Marathi & Sun Marathi HD
Already it's available in our dreamdth

Link - DDF Exclusive - DDF Re-Branded Logos for TV Channels: Unleash Your Creativity Here!

Its a official Sun Marathi Logo from Sun Network.

D3w1BFG.png

Already Sun Marathi channel test signal running on Sun Direct and SCV(Cable TV Network).

NANDHINI Marathi Dubbed Serial running on Sun Marathi.

Anyone please create logo like Zee TV logo for Zee Marathi & Zee cinema type logo for
Zee Talkies may be in future they will revamp their channels and change logo and make it same like other zee channels.
I created it but it not looks perfect.

sVKTQeM.jpg

H8iiZye.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock