DDF Exclusive Create New Logos for Non-existent/Defunctional/Upcoming TV Channels

I have made imaginery logo for Star Sougandh (Punjabi) if star intent to launch and tagline should be khushboo punjabdi
dikXSm8.png

7WLhquS.png

XgLd4lV.png

HLAyeiK.png

I have made this imaginery logo and theme for star jivan (gujarati) if star intent to launch in future. Theme is inspired on Star Pravah current Theme.

MvXz0Kt.png

sxfNxCs.png

muU5LTq.png

TR2t5uj.png

wzaIz8N.png
My dear friend, what makes you think that star would give such names to these channels? The names have absolutely no connection with the local flavour and culture of these states,

And pardon me, but Star JEEVAN? Do you know that there's already a Malayalam TV channel called JEEVAN TV?

Sharing my first work here. If Star rebrands and revamp 'Star Bharat' into a premium urban and youth centric channel 'Star Prime'. Here's the logo from my side.
7q5BUi2.jpg

yE66pZW.jpg

Man this looks professionally made. And very premium looking. 😍💜
Great job mate. 👍🏻
Star doesn't have a Purple themed channel yet right? The color matches the above content perfectly. 👌🏻 Share your work with them if you can.

Although IF they decide to launch something like this, I would prefer it airs shows in Original Audio instead 😅. Or maybe with Multi-Audio (including Original) option so that other members of the family can enjoy it too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock