DDF Exclusive Create New Logos for Non-existent/Defunctional/Upcoming TV Channels

Sharing my first work here. If Star rebrands and revamp 'Star Bharat' into a premium urban and youth centric channel 'Star Prime'. Here's the logo from my side.
7q5BUi2.jpg

yE66pZW.jpg
They could done this to Bindaas TV.

Would you guys please help me?
how do you make such logos?
Actually,I too have some ideas but unable to design as I don't know what to use for that....

Would you guys please help me?
how do you make such logos?
Actually,I too have some ideas but unable to design as I don't know what to use for that....
I basically use Picsart to create logos. All you need to do is download the logo of your desiring channel or create the logo on your own using the app and then edit it and copy paste it to the background of your choice.

Created logo for upcoming channel star pravah picture

Last edited:
Everything below is fictional.

ABC's subsidiary ABC India Pvt Ltd, operating under ABC under Disney USA rather than Disney India, ABC India forms new channels.

Firstly, ABC Pratibha (meaning Brilliance). GEC mostly with dubbed content and some orginal content produced in JV with Fox Star India and/or Zeel. Main competitor is SET. Dubbing into English Hindi, Telugu and Tamil is present.

Then we have ABC Film, their channel for regional and international films with multi language option and their original Indian films. Mostly shows dubs of Korean and Hong Kongese action and family films, as it is in intial stages.

ABC Khabar is a news channel where national, international and business news is shown. Regional and sports news is in developement for ABC Lok Khabar, which will launch four years later. It has a centre right bias, but it is non aligned with the main ruling and opposition.

ABC India HD is an English and Hindi syndication of everything showing up on American ABC. It has a slight syncing problem with the Hindi simulcast.

ABC Hollywood shows everything in Hollywood that ABC can show. It is in English and Hindi only.

ABC Yuvadil (young-hearted) is India's version of Freeform. It has K-dramas and many teen shows, and is growing in TRP, overtaking ABC Hollywood in the last quarter before falling back in this quarter.

Here are my logos:
WIalC1u.png

A
Everything below is fictional.

ABC's subsidiary ABC India Pvt Ltd, operating under ABC under Disney USA rather than Disney India, ABC India forms new channels.

Firstly, ABC Pratibha (meaning Brilliance). GEC mostly with dubbed content and some orginal content produced in JV with Fox Star India and/or Zeel. Main competitor is SET. Dubbing into English Hindi, Telugu and Tamil is present.

Then we have ABC Film, their channel for regional and international films with multi language option and their original Indian films. Mostly shows dubs of Korean and Hong Kongese action and family films, as it is in intial stages.

ABC Khabar is a news channel where national, international and business news is shown. Regional and sports news is in developement for ABC Lok Khabar, which will launch four years later. It has a centre right bias, but it is non aligned with the main ruling and opposition.

ABC India HD is an English and Hindi syndication of everything showing up on American ABC. It has a slight syncing problem with the Hindi simulcast.

ABC Hollywood shows everything in Hollywood that ABC can show. It is in English and Hindi only.

ABC Yuvadil (young-hearted) is India's version of Freeform. It has K-dramas and many teen shows, and is growing in TRP, overtaking ABC Hollywood in the last quarter before falling back in this quarter.

Here are my logos:
WIalC1u.png
ABC Means
American Broadcasting Company
It's American Channel

Yeah I know. But Hindustan Unilever doesn't mean Unilever originates from Hindustan or India. Similarly, CBS is also an American brand that releases stuff in India. Also this is fiction, chilllll
A

ABC Means
American Broadcasting Company
It's American Channel

Yeah I know. But Hindustan Unilever doesn't mean Unilever originates from Hindustan or India. Similarly, CBS is also an American brand that releases stuff in India. Also this is fiction, chilllll
Hindustan Unilever is merge of Unilever and Hindustan products.
But I like the idea but instead of ABC they could do IBC ( ibc )

Hindustan Unilever is merge of Unilever and Hindustan products.
But I like the idea but instead of ABC they could do IBC ( ibc )
There is an MP/CG Hindi news channel called IBC 24. They might object.

Today’s Hindustan Unilever is not a merger but rather a renaming of Hindustan Lever Limited (HLL) to Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL), which took place in 2007.

In any case, BBC is running channels with its own brand successfully all around the world. There is no need to change the brand in order to adapt to a particular country. The maximum it can do is use two brands like Sony BBC Earth.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock