Crime patrol, Gumrah, Savdhan India: What is their impact on of common man of India?

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
Let's Discuss:

whats the effect of the programme like Crime petrol, Savdhan India, Gumrah, Police Files, Crime diary on of common man of India??
1. Do these make us aware about common/uncommon criminal tendencies?
or
2. Do these serials infuse sick mentalities in people giving them ideas of crime implementable in their situation and, making them aware of prevalent law enforcement methods?

I think Generally the investigation done by the police is showcased in the show.We get to know how a police officer thinks and how he connects various clues to nab criminals.
Half of the clues in most of the cases are mobile phones , either it is your
phone location during a particular time of day or it is your calling details.
So the newbie criminals would refrain from using mobile phones.
Anup Soni always says that "Perfect crime never exists ".
But if one regularly watches such shows that day is not far when a perfect crime will occur.

Do shows like Gumrah, Crime Patrol, and Savdhan India actually teach you something other than instigating fear in you? in my opinion they must be stopped with immidiate effect.

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
It's like two side of coin which has some prons and cons, one side they surely make aware of investigation and way the crimes are happening these days but on other hand people are looking these serials tend to follow the crime involved in it.

It's quite difficult to answer what should be done, whether these should be closed or not.

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
rahul1117kumar said:
It's like two side of coin which has some prons and cons, one side they surely make aware of investigation and way the crimes are happening these days but on other hand people are looking these serials tend to follow the crime involved in it.

It's quite difficult to answer what should be done, whether these should be closed or not.
thanks for sharing your view....but in my view They are giving new ideas for crimes in our society

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Optimus_Prime said:
thanks for sharing your view....but in my view They are giving new ideas for crimes in our society
yes bro, these programs should be stopped but bro after stopping these programs will the crime would also get stopped, no bro it won't and never.

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
But bro, Life OK channel shows savdhaan India all day long. It is true that one should be aware of the goings on in the country but this show goes on for all day and much of the things shown are for mature audiences.
Two things happen:
1. It spoils the mental status of the viewer
2. It teaches wrong things to immature audience.
Kindly keep the show once a day only and show more light comedy shows the rest of the day. Team life OK and savdhaan India should understand this if they actually wish to create responsible citizens.

inams_sam

Contributor
Reaction score
To some extent I agree with you. But at the end every criminal suffers due to his criminal activity. That may be the reason for showing these serials to stop criminals from doing such deeds.

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
inams_sam said:
To some extent I agree with you. But at the end every criminal suffers due to his criminal activity. That may be the reason for showing these serials to stop criminals from doing such deeds.
I agree! but Life ok telecasting sabdhan India all day long!! irritating!

inams_sam

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes irritating for all of us. These serals must not be shown all day long

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
I wonder if the reality-based crime shows on TV are building a better society or they are instiling fear in vulnerable minds.

Vicky

Contributor
Reaction score
Optimus_Prime bro u forget the cid & more program:shy:shy

But in my options also they should stop this type of serial but i think it's not possible because many people like's this type of serials only & channels team only want to increase the trp rating:-/

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
abhishek Good News Crime Patrol Satrak | New Season | Starts 15th July TV Shows & Programs 5
amty Sony TV’s Dus Ka Dum, Zindagi Ke Crossroads, Yeh Pyaar Nahi Toh Kya Hai and Crime Patrol to see programming changes TV Shows & Programs 13
abhishek Good News Crime Patrol | Mon-Fri 10:30pm @ SONY SET TV Shows & Programs 13
S ‘Savdhaan India’ & ‘Crime Patrol’ to face tighter censorship? TV Shows & Programs 0
Optimus_Prime 'Crime Patrol' actor Kamlesh Pandey commits suicide; shoots himself TV Shows & Programs 0
A Sony shuffles shows; 'Crime Patrol' to air 7 days a week at 10.30 pm TV Shows & Programs 7
Adithya Vikram Crime Patrol: Satark - Only On Sony | News & Updates TV Shows & Programs 17
JitendraKumar "Crime Patrol" Coming from 24th August on Sony PAL. TV Shows & Programs 12
Thakur ‘Crime Patrol’ completes 12 years TV Channels News 0
AsitPaul Inside Story of Crime Patrol TV Shows & Programs 0
Dileep Kumar Crime Patrol urges you to stay Satark TV Channels News 0
Dileep Kumar Crime Patrol takes Encounter's on air time slot on Sony TV TV Channels News 0
Deepu SET airing month-long Mumbai special on CID, Crime Patrol TV Shows & Programs 0
AsitPaul SONY To Air Delhi Gang Rape Special Crime Patrol Dastak TV Channels News 1
M.J.Sadiq Aspiring criminal watching all episodes of Crime Patrol TV Shows & Programs 0
S Crime Patrol TV Shows & Programs 11
DreamDTH.com Article &pictures launches its TV first initiative with a spine-chilling crime thriller ‘Footfairy’, an &pictures original film DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article ShortsTV brings ‘Thriller Thursdays’ and ‘Crime Fridays’ segment DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Hotstar Specials launches its latest series Aarya starring Sushmita Sen; a powerful story of crime, family and survival DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Dangal to stream Crime Fiction show Crime Investigation Force (CIF) it’s Facebook page DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Tata Sky Adbhut Kahaniya to bring crime, thriller and horror content DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
Riddhiman New Crime, Thriller, Horror Service Channel Will Be Launching Soon on Tata Sky Tata Sky 10
Riddhiman Savdhaan India Special Crime Series | Starting 29th July, 10:30pm @ Star Bharat TV Shows & Programs 1
abhishek Optimystix's new Crime based show on Colors Rishtey TV Shows & Programs 2
Manu Good News Savdhaan India - fighting crime and criminals for 7 long years TV Shows & Programs 3