Crime patrol, Gumrah, Savdhan India: What is their impact on of common man of India?

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
Let's Discuss:

whats the effect of the programme like Crime petrol, Savdhan India, Gumrah, Police Files, Crime diary on of common man of India??
1. Do these make us aware about common/uncommon criminal tendencies?
or
2. Do these serials infuse sick mentalities in people giving them ideas of crime implementable in their situation and, making them aware of prevalent law enforcement methods?

I think Generally the investigation done by the police is showcased in the show.We get to know how a police officer thinks and how he connects various clues to nab criminals.
Half of the clues in most of the cases are mobile phones , either it is your
phone location during a particular time of day or it is your calling details.
So the newbie criminals would refrain from using mobile phones.
Anup Soni always says that "Perfect crime never exists ".
But if one regularly watches such shows that day is not far when a perfect crime will occur.

Do shows like Gumrah, Crime Patrol, and Savdhan India actually teach you something other than instigating fear in you? in my opinion they must be stopped with immidiate effect.

It's like two side of coin which has some prons and cons, one side they surely make aware of investigation and way the crimes are happening these days but on other hand people are looking these serials tend to follow the crime involved in it.

It's quite difficult to answer what should be done, whether these should be closed or not.

rahul1117kumar said:
It's like two side of coin which has some prons and cons, one side they surely make aware of investigation and way the crimes are happening these days but on other hand people are looking these serials tend to follow the crime involved in it.

It's quite difficult to answer what should be done, whether these should be closed or not.

thanks for sharing your view....but in my view They are giving new ideas for crimes in our society

Optimus_Prime said:
thanks for sharing your view....but in my view They are giving new ideas for crimes in our society

yes bro, these programs should be stopped but bro after stopping these programs will the crime would also get stopped, no bro it won't and never.

But bro, Life OK channel shows savdhaan India all day long. It is true that one should be aware of the goings on in the country but this show goes on for all day and much of the things shown are for mature audiences.
Two things happen:
1. It spoils the mental status of the viewer
2. It teaches wrong things to immature audience.
Kindly keep the show once a day only and show more light comedy shows the rest of the day. Team life OK and savdhaan India should understand this if they actually wish to create responsible citizens.

To some extent I agree with you. But at the end every criminal suffers due to his criminal activity. That may be the reason for showing these serials to stop criminals from doing such deeds.

inams_sam said:
To some extent I agree with you. But at the end every criminal suffers due to his criminal activity. That may be the reason for showing these serials to stop criminals from doing such deeds.

I agree! but Life ok telecasting sabdhan India all day long!! irritating!

Yes irritating for all of us. These serals must not be shown all day long

I wonder if the reality-based crime shows on TV are building a better society or they are instiling fear in vulnerable minds.

Optimus_Prime bro u forget the cid & more program:shy:shy

But in my options also they should stop this type of serial but i think it's not possible because many people like's this type of serials only & channels team only want to increase the trp rating:-/

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock