Good News Crime Patrol Satrak | New Season | Starts 15th July

Ya, finally. Bring it on! Hopefully the quality will be maintained.
Dail100 is crap.

I really hope that such shows r banned during day time, also night time airing is restricted. Saying so as these r having much more damaging effect on society than trying to make people aware even though latter is what they give as reason.

There have been numerous crimes where people have admitted getting influenced by watching such shows , already people have problems and get all sort of pathetic thoughts post seeing negative things. Let alone criminals but even normal people tend to do horrible stuff in testing times, mainly bcoz patience, understanding and will power have greatly weakened over time.

Apart from this government should strictly tell hindi or even regional news channels to not deviate from important issues. These days 80% of time these news channels r showing Pakistan Bankruptcy, Kim Jong Un, Unravelling mysteries behing locations or things, entertainment/movie clips, viral videos, Jungle News (not the usual educational stuff but showing video like "how doggy is playing or kicking ball etc.) and what not.... Seriously i am thinking to boycott these channels by not buying products of brands which advertise during such programs and tell them this by tagging on Twitter. Not watching hardly matters as we know ratings r manipulated at various instances.

Also i feel hurt and saddened that these news channels treat any problem as TRP grabbing opportunity, all year they pay no heed to wrongs being committed and as tragedy strikes they add all sorts of background music alongwith concerned video. I get this feeling often that they don't want situation to get better though again they pretend that they r on side of people. Day is not far when common people will not allow such news channels to cover similar incidents bcoz of inner hurt at pain being exploited for growing business. Oh how can i forget the "incredible" words they use on screen to present news, that is another gem altogether.

The first episode was all class. Picked up how they had left it. Quality is top notch.

Crime Patrol Satrak (produced by Optimystix Entertainment) will go down as the finest show of this time.
The acting and production quality gives Netflix like feeling. Masterpiece. Earlier viewers, watch it!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock