Seeking Help customer id not showing on Airtel Settop box with inbuilt card

• Thread starter sibi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 1,651

sibi

Reaction score
Hi I am using an new Airtel Settop box with Inbuilt Card for around 1 month now. But I cannot find the Customer id from account settings or by pressing the yellow button or help button from the remote. Now I am getting warning messages for recharge and my mobile no is not registered. The settop doesn't have a removable VC. It only have "STB ID" and "SIC Card ID". Kindly help to find my customer id.

Thanks

Hi I am using an new Airtel Settop box with Inbuilt Card for around 1 month now. But I cannot find the Customer id from account settings or by pressing the yellow button or help button from the remote. Now I am getting warning messages for recharge and my mobile no is not registered. The settop doesn't have a removable VC. It only have "STB ID" and "SIC Card ID". Kindly help to find my customer id.

Thanks
Same case for me. Can anyone help with action required. Will the Customer ID will come automatically.

Kindly help me to find the customer id its due for recharge.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock