Seeking Help Customized dth package limit in Sun direct

Bharath Raj S

Reaction score
I am trying to create my own customised dth package , but sun direct limits me by showing to " reduce the number of package"
I was limited by 8 packages , I can't go above 8 packages

B7Ij7Rv.png

The sun direct website page shows error 404 at payment gateway , only when 10 package limit was reached

Less than 10 package , payment gateway opens

Last edited:
Solution
Are you trying to change the base pack to MY FTA?

If so, then do the base pack change and add-on activations as separate transactions.

1) First change the base pack to MY FTA in one transaction.

2) Then activate your required addons/a-la-carte channels in other transactions. Make sure to activate them 5 at a time.

Alternately, in case if your base pack is already MY FTA and you are just trying to activate addons, then activate only 5 addons in one transaction.

You can activate the remaining 5 addons in another transaction.

If so, then do the base pack change and add-on activations as separate transactions.

2) Then activate your required addons/a-la-carte channels in other transactions. Make sure to activate them 5 at a time.

Alternately, in case if your base pack is already MY FTA and you are just trying to activate addons, then activate only 5 addons in one transaction.

Solution

I am doing only 5 packages at a time , how much time does it take to process

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock