D2H 3D HD Channel Removed

Whenever i play 3d content, tv will prompt 3d content recognized so wear 3d glasses.

It Won't Removed Permanently!

Will Be Added Back!

Balaji G said:
@Sadiq, i have lg 3d smart tv. It never recognized d2h 3d tv, but it detects 3d contents from YouTube.

:( i also have the same tv - lg 3d full hd led tv. i was caught in the trap. did u?:(:(:(

Balaji G said:
Whenever i play 3d content, tv will prompt 3d content recognized so wear 3d glasses.

What kind of 3d content do you watch in utube? is it the same type as d2h with two pictures side by side??

Balaji G said:

What kind of 3d content do you watch in utube? is it the same type as d2h with two pictures side by side??

I dont know exactly. Have tried some 3d contents by both browser and youtube app to check but tv was able to detect it perfectly. In d2h 3d its coming in splitted screen... I am not much into watching 3d. Just sharing my views. When i connect my tv to laptop my laptop detects it a 3d television connected.... I don't think d2h 3d channel is a pure 3d channel....

Have also tried some 3d videos via pendrive and tv detects it a 3d in perfectly...

Balaji G said:
I dont know exactly. Have tried some 3d contents by both browser and youtube app to check but tv was able to detect it perfectly. In d2h 3d its coming in splitted screen... I am not much into watching 3d. Just sharing my views. When i connect my tv to laptop my laptop detects it a 3d television connected.... I don't think 3d is a pure 3d channel....

Did you complain this to Videocon D2H? Now you can't. Also, is there any settings in TV to process the split type 3D rendering?

Though it is a side by side or up and down mixing, tv must accept it is 3d contents.... I have 2d to 3d conversion option and it can convert any content to a 3d to some extent.....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock