D2H 3D HD Channel Removed

Have complained already, and technician visited to my home but he doesn't have much knowledge on 3d and even he was struggling to answer the Dolby low volume issue...

Balaji G said:
Though it is a side by side or up and down mixing, tv must accept it is 3d contents.... I have 2d to 3d conversion option and it can convert any content to a 3d to some extent.....

As far as I know 3d tv has two settings to automatically detect 3d signals.. so ur tv settings might have been set to detect 3d signals where picture is not side by side ..

Tv doesn't have any settings to detect... I tried some sample videos through usb .. It works good... I don't think d2h channel is a pure 3d channel like how dth dolby sound quality is not par with blueray quality ...

Balaji G said:
Tv doesn't have any settings to detect... I tried sone sample videos through usb .. It works good... I don't think d2h channel is a pure 3d channel like how dth dolby sound quality is not par with blueray quality ...

Did you try any other 3D video wiht 2 split (other than D2H 3D channel)?

Yes I tried it works, even the content was wma format, and will again download some 3d samples and try tomorrow...

Hmm.. You could have escalated this to D2H. Now you can't do this!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock