Discussion D2h 4k STB is still in dead mode when other STB are providing Cloud recording

maheshav

Reaction score
Time to wake up ?

D2h 4k stb has all the hardware requirement fulfil the all kind of features like other 4k stb's are providing, but i am not able to guess why we are not getting any updates , even after merger completed.

Last edited:
Time to wake up ?

D2h 4k stb has all the hardware requirement fulfil the all kind of features like other 4k stb's are providing, but i am not able to guess why we are not getting any updates , even after merger completed.
It looks like dish tv is busy in integrating their assets, channels and has no time to look for 4k features in Videocon.

It looks like dish tv is busy in integrating their assets, channels and has no time to look for 4k features in Videocon.
You're right, i extended my airtel internet package to one more year, till 2019 August, i can wait, 🤩

Yes, even i will wait for d2h to get back in form, hope dish tv did not touch d2h PQ and issues get resolved in 1 or 2 years, before switching to Airtel, Amazon prime HD video quality did not looked good infront of D2H PQ to me, now after switching, it looks like suddenly Amazon prime picture quality is very good, i am waiting only due to PQ of D2H, has recharged Airtel for 1 year till 2019 July.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock