D2H account is inactive

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnlimitedBB

Reaction score
Hi,
My recharge due date was yesterday and I did a recharge today. However, my connection is still on "Disconnected" state.
Although, the recharge has been updated and I have received the confirmation as well.

Knv3px3.png

Any idea what's wrong?

Call CC and tell them your recharge details.
BTW by what means did u recharge? Have you received any confirmation of your recharge being successful?

Ur account need to be refreshed. Call cc. I think u had ur stb switch off during recharge.

i too had this problem once when I recharhe through online. if the recharge amount was credited in balance then just refreshes account else call cc and told them the problem and your recharge detail.

timkamat said:
Call CC and tell them your recharge details.
BTW by what means did u recharge? Have you received any confirmation of your recharge being successful?

Online Recharge, I received the message confirmation on screen.

Sarkar said:
Ur account need to be refreshed. Call cc. I think u had ur stb switch off during recharge.

It was ON, I even received the confirmation.

Dharun said:
i too had this problem once when I recharhe through online. if the recharge amount was credited in balance then just refreshes account else call cc and told them the problem and your recharge detail.

Thanks for the reply. I sent an e-mail to them. Will wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock