Seeking Help D2H activated incorrect Channels & charged more. What should I do?

• Thread starter Andy123
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 3,167

Andy123

Reaction score
Hello Friends,

D2H has activated new channels for my account. But unfortunately it is not the Custom Pack that I had selected.
I have kept the total number of channels under 100. I have not taken any bouquets whatsoever. I have selected
few HD & few SD channels. But only half those pay channels are in the activated ones. Rest all are Hindi HD &
a few south Indian HD; these channels I never selected.

Not only that. They have deducted an amount that is quite larger than my custom pack (almost 35% more). This has
been deducted from my long term recharge account.

The Customer Care has been unreachable or on hold-then-disconnect for the entire day. Even late-night they say
they are busy. They did not respond to my emails too.

Please let me know what are my options to 1st get my refund back in the D2H account & then activate my Custom pack.

Thank you.

Same situation with me. Incorrect channels have been activated for me too and many of the channels I had selected are missing.

Just note that even if you select less than 100 channels, there are 100 basic fta chennels which are pre-selected for us and can't be modified. They are free to air but increase the cost towards NCF (network capacity charges).

I wrote an email to TRAI regarding this since the d2h CC doesn't respond. According to TRAI they should only include 25 DD channels as mandatory and not 100 channels as what d2h is doing. The email is [email protected]

Last edited:
Same situation with me. I had selected some different channels and some different channels got activated. Unable to reach them. Totally frustrated.

Same situation with me.. Worst dth compared to others.. I enquired with my friends.. There's no such chaos in other dths in migrating customers..

worst thing for me is not able to log into d2h site. incorrect channels plus no proper response from CC team.

I got to talk with CC now seriously they are the worst. They dont know what the hell is going on. After trying from yesterday night the call got connected now. The lady on the other side was telling She will activated the channels which are not activated. I was tired explaining her that I had already selected the channels and submitted and there's no sense activating individual channels. Then I said I had submitted requests through website to which she says "Website ka hame nahi pata kuch mai madad nahi kar sakti" (I dont know anything about the website and I cannot help you with it). Then I said what should I do now she says talk to senior. I said ok transfer the call. Then I waited for almost 20 minutes then she says sir is not free now Call after 5 hours. I said I hardly connected the call to you and you are saying to call again. She says I cannot do anything and cut the call. Time to change seriously now. Such humiliating treatment to customers

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock