Seeking Help D2H activated incorrect Channels & charged more. What should I do?

• Thread starter Andy123
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 3,136
Yes, same situation for me too. The paid channels are all correct. But the channels in the basic tier that I deselected are all showing, also some of the other free ones I selected are missing. d2h is forcing us with their chosen FTA channels. Also, my validity should have increased based on the package amount shown at the time of selection and current balance. But, it has reduced! Worst part is that website doesn't show our package amount anywhere. Total fraud this. Also CC number is completely busy all the time. Frustration max. :mad:

same situation for me
I selected some bouquets & I don't want any FTA Channels . I select under 100 paid channel But they calculate ALL FTA +Paid Channels NCF charge reached High Some bouquets add properly but But some bouquets Channels added in ala carte.

I simply selected gold kannada combo
Nothing lost
But gained bbc world and Sony max which was not in that combo
Month cost 290rs as per call

I simply selected gold kannada combo
Nothing lost
But gained bbc world and Sony max which was not in that combo
Month cost 290rs as per call
Bro you getting all Kannada channels including HD channels..?

Change dth operator guys

But then I will have to pay charges for new set top box for the new operator first, wouldn't I? Or will the Videocon DTH HD set top box work for other operators? Please reply...

But then I will have to pay charges for new set top box for the new operator first, wouldn't I? Or will the Videocon DTH HD set top box work for other operators? Please reply...

It won't work.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock