d2h bad sound quality

adarshibeza

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I writing this because I felt something bad with the sound quality of d2h from last year. I think you will feel the same because I checked all my hardware and found everything's perfect. The d2h uplinks channels in low quality sound. If you want notice it please switch to some channels like dangal(123),dd podigai(563) and then switch back to other channels and feel the different. If we increase the volume in a high we will feel that unclear or like an am radio. Please note that other dth operators provides best and crystal clear sound and d2h dont😒. Please check this from your end . Thank you

There is also odd audio crackling in HD & SD channels. Sometimes it is there & then it goes & comes back. My TV is fine because the audio crackle is not present with Chromecast, USB movies & Laptop HDMI. It is D2H.

With several good HD & music channels removed due to some stupid non-agreement & this sound issue, I am biding my time. When my account depletes, I am switching to TataSky HD.

There is also odd audio crackling in HD & SD channels. Sometimes it is there & then it goes & comes back. My TV is fine because the audio crackle is not present with Chromecast, USB movies & Laptop HDMI. It is D2H.

With several good HD & music channels removed due to some stupid non-agreement & this sound issue, I am biding my time. When my account depletes, I am switching to TataSky HD.
Ok if you want only HD Means go with Tata
But you want SD Quality Also Super means d2h best
Sun Direct
Airtel
Dish TV waste

Best DTH In World Means Tata and d2h Tata has More HD Channels and Services To Good
D2h has Same but missing some HD Channels but SD Pq is super

Ok if you want only HD Means go with Tata
But you want SD Quality Also Super means d2h best
Sun Direct
Airtel
Dish TV waste

Best DTH In World Means Tata and d2h Tata has More HD Channels and Services To Good
D2h has Same but missing some HD Channels but SD Pq is super
No, i am using Airtel also, the sound clarity for SD is much better than d2h

go ahed

After merge d2h change the sound formats of SD channels from AAC to Mpeg that's the reason for the low quality sound. If you need good quality sound switch to TATASky. Last week I switch from d2h to TS SQ and PQ is awesome in both SD and HD

After merge d2h change the sound formats of SD channels from AAC to Mpeg that's the reason for the low quality sound. If you need good quality sound switch to TATASky. Last week I switch from d2h to TS SQ and PQ is awesome in both SD and HD
it is so hard to hear because in this digital era why they provide this kinda stupid service😒

Which DTH gives quality sound on SD channels, (Tata sky airtel or sun direct)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock