D2H disallowing removal of 100 Basic Tier FTA Channels

• Thread starter Andy123
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 76
  • Views: Views 13,091
Trai has also put out a phone number and an email ID so that the consumers can report any erratic behaviour on the DTH operators’ part. In its statement, Trai added, “In case any DTH / Cable Operator is insisting on predefined pack or bouquets without providing real choices, subscribers may report the same at Trai call centre 0120 – 6898689 or e-mail at [email protected].”
No need to post everywhere

Issue not yet fixed..

I want to select two more FTA channels. What to do? Please anyone help me.

This is heights of stupidity from D2h. They have stopped DD National also on my TV. Seriously they are taking every steps ensuring that the customer migrates to some other DTH.

Still cant edit the 100 channels.. Any way to de select those unwanted channels? I want to modify my already submitted list.Is there any other way? Fed up calling Cc.

I can't understand why d2h is so pathetic. It's been over 2 weeks since I submitted my pack, over a week since the switch happened. Yet, nothing is sorted and CC is totally unreachable via phone and not responding elsewhere. In this era of high broadband speeds and lots of streaming services, any disruption like this could make lot of customers to ditch traditional TV altogether. I have persisted with these guys for 1.5 years, just cannot take it anymore.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock