D2H has improper program guide

thilalangadi

Reaction score
@D2H users,

Offlate Iam noticing Videocon DTH has improper channel guide, most of the time it shows wrong data, example Channel-A's program displayed in channel-B or sometimes most cahnnels show TBA (to be announced). This happens frequently as I observe with various channels, Iam a user from Chennai.

Is this common across other DTH providers too? :angry:angry:wall

When India V Eng 3rd Math That time Dd national Showing wrong Info.

Tata sky is only DTH service which provide very fast and accurate program guide, even with accurate timing. No DTH can match in this era. Hence most of people like tata sky.

Shivraj said:
When India V Eng 3rd Math That time Dd national Showing wrong Info.
this may be from DD side. Doordharsan might not give updated EPG to the d2h.

I have noticed it a couple of times in D2H for various channels too

...also sometimes for movie channels it just shows "Movie" instead of the name of the Movie

tech_genie said:
I have noticed it a couple of times in D2H for various channels too

...also sometimes for movie channels it just shows "Movie" instead of the name of the Movie

Yesterday This Types Showing in MI Marathi

well EPG is a service provided by the DTH operator not by the broadcaster of the channel

bprrkl is true.

So If they dont have info about the movie name they just say Movie.

Even I have seen EPG saying another movie name but another movie is telecasting mostly because They changed the movie that to be aired and D2H didnt get that info so it happen..

I rarely see it...Most of the time it gives correct info (at least for me)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock