D2H HD STB

• Thread starter Jp2211
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 2,554

Jp2211

Reaction score
Videocon is doing a nice job here...we are waiting for more hd channels...but think....d2h gives hd stb with usb unlimited recording at an affordable price..and after the latest update we can use Bluetooth dongle with our stb..with d2h smart remote app ..we can use our smartphone as a remote..we can stream audio in our tv via Bluetooth...We can see notifications of our smartphones on tv....isn't this good???

Which other d2h gives so many things at an affordable price....

And overall pq and aq is better after the update...in both hd and sd channels...
From my point of view d2h is the best ....

Oops... For me Bluetooth and recording facility is not a matter of choice to be considered.

Cost effectiveness is ultimate thing which everybody considers...

More over i am not getting the benefits from the Videocon...

Among all other dth's Videocon is finding a different ways to survive in the market...

Jp2211 said:
I am not a d2h official...I am the happy customer of d2h....
Doesn't it support WiFi like TS as Bluetooth has very limited range compared to WiFi ?

And I hv just one query you. How many hours a day you stream music from your phone to TV?

Jp2211 said:
I am not a d2h official...I am the happy customer of d2h....

i am saying this because you saying d2h is best but in reality TS and ADTV is way ahead then d2h in everything ;)

So from a TV channel provider company, we can be satisfied just by digesting their device features? Where too many important channels are missing compared to others?

I guess D2h should consider themselves be in electronics business then

shuknopata said:
So from a TV channel provider company, we can be satisfied just by digesting their device features? Where too many important channels are missing compared to others?

I guess D2h should consider themselves be in electronics business then
I only miss &tv hd...

First of all d2h should give a decent hardware to customers...:dodgy
By,
a frustrated previous customer.:s

Saj 007 said:
First of all d2h should give a decent hardware to customers...:dodgy
By,
a frustrated previous customer.:s
Off topic:are you using asus phone? I use asus ZenFone 5.... :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock