D2h HDR model and its continuation

RSUDHAAKAR

Reaction score
Dear Guys

I have been using D2H HD DVR 1000 GB recording setup box for the last 7 years.

Effective 1st Feb 2019 and with new rule D2h had stopped recording and viewing facilities in the SEt up box, when ever got in touch with the Customer care they keep on telling the feature may come at a later time.

Could I get any update from this forum about possibilities of restoring of recording and viewing facilities by D2h or whether it is wiseable to contine with this Setup box and D2h connection.

who is better service provider with DVR recording facillity other than tatasky and D2h.

How many channels we can record simaltaneously in Airtel and Dish Tv DVR setup models.

Awaiting your response .

Thanks in advance.

regards
R Sudhakar

Dear Guys

I have been using D2H HD DVR 1000 GB recording setup box for the last 7 years.

Effective 1st Feb 2019 and with new rule D2h had stopped recording and viewing facilities in the SEt up box, when ever got in touch with the Customer care they keep on telling the feature may come at a later time.

Could I get any update from this forum about possibilities of restoring of recording and viewing facilities by D2h or whether it is wiseable to contine with this Setup box and D2h connection.

who is better service provider with DVR recording facillity other than tatasky and D2h.

How many channels we can record simaltaneously in Airtel and Dish Tv DVR setup models.

Awaiting your response .

Thanks in advance.

regards
R Sudhakar
There are no DVR models available now with any DTH company except that of Tata Sky. Go for it or get the issue resolved with D2H. No other options.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock