D2H introduced 'Create your own pack' in their website

Seems HD bouquets are not yet updated.. Waiting for that
It is available from day1. There is some issue in system. Once if u select individual channels.. automatically bouquets are going to disabled mode.To see bouquets please choose bouquets link without clicking anywhere else after u login.

Guys tell me one thing...if I select my desired channels/bouquets now, will those be applied immediately replacing my existing plan? Asked the same to CC, they were still unaware about this new feature!!
No, they are just taking requests right now and same may be applied by 1st Feb

Is there any possibility to modify our request (channel/bouquet selection) after submit?
or
what will happen we send multiple request (if allowed)

Last edited:
I am videocon d2h customer with ID.XXXXX. How do I communicate
my preferred channels to my operator for the implementation from February 1st of 2019. Any arrangement for such selection through their website or through e-mail or through phone call. Please provide the proper reply that can help me to effectively communicate to me d2h operator welcome in advance.
Visit MY d2h Login | d2h DTH Service

How to install it? Any tutorial?

Jio tv does not have star TV channels
Yes jio tv does not have star channels...
But have all other channels...
Install es explorer on mobile and fire TV stick...
Then you can download jio tv mod apk and send it to fire TV stick

HD bouquets updated
Can you please help where can I find it? I am still unable to find it. I go that page and select bouquet then from above I tried changing to HD but only individual channels are coming.

HD bouquets updated
Just checked. Bouquet option is disabled for both SD and HD types. I can only choose channels a-la-carte basis.

Maybe because I already had chosen a-la-carte channels of my choice and submitted earlier. Experts can confirm.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock