D2H introduced 'Create your own pack' in their website

Can you please help where can I find it? I am still unable to find it. I go that page and select bouquet then from above I tried changing to HD but only individual channels are coming.

It's accessible now.. I checked on desktop chrome browser.. As mentioned before.. Go to the page.. First selecf the bouquet link and then select HD

Allow some to load.. Probably 2 or 3 mins.. You ll see a loading icon at bottom

I could see zee tamil HD, colors tamil HD, hbo HD and many other HD channels that are not available on d2h but present in the bouquets lists.. Will those channels be added this month end by d2h?

Last edited:
Filter by hd option is not available on map tool. Only SD option there in list box. How to select the HD channels?

Can't we choose 100 FTA channels? Is it possible to create our own 100 channel pack instead of operator pack?

Last edited:
Can't we choose 100 FTA channels? No option given in website for selecting 100 FTA of our choice.
75 channels u can choose. d2h is checking the total count only. So remove all unwanted channels from basic service and then add ur fta channels along with pay channels. Amount will match

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock