D2H introduced 'Create your own pack' in their website

the new order will be a big loss for customers.. Previously i opted for Malayalam Addon + Flexi Pack for 156 Rs... more than 200+ channels included with this pack... Now for 100 FTA channels i have to pay 150+ . (asianet pack 51+ surya addon 20+gst) Total will be Rs.226+

Very bad move :-(((((

the new order will be a big loss for customers.. Previously i opted for Malayalam Addon + Flexi Pack for 156 Rs... more than 200+ channels included with this pack... Now for 100 FTA channels i have to pay 150+ . (asianet pack 51+ surya addon 20+gst) Total will be Rs.226+

Bro wait for 3 more months
Watch how channels prices decrease and may also become Freetoaiir

price at the right side box

I said bye bye to asianet. Replaced with flowers and mazhavil.

Bro wait for 3 more months
Watch how channels prices decrease and may also become Freetoaiir

Many of the channels u used to get earlier in paid add on , they r now available Free To Air. Few would have to be added additionally but that isn't much of a burden. Also prices of pay channels will rationalise as per subscriber feedback in coming months.

Coming to ur point of getting 200 channels in Flexi Pack, most of these channels are for inflated count and operator did not give us choice to pick our favourite Free To Air channels. Even Tata Sky gives 261 channels in My99 base pack spanning genres and languages but what is its use? This is just for cosmetic purpose and does not serve any purpose. You should infact be happy that now only channels of value to u can be easily selected

This reply from d2h is totally annoying and unacceptable as a customer. Bad..

Strange that TRAI has not addressed this issue not only drafting stage but maintained silence even now. Another thing which needs clarity is discount subscriber can get for Multi TV, surely additional connection on same account can't have equal subscription charges as primary connection.

Hope TRAI takes immediate note of these and comes out with clarification

TRAiI rule is good. Implementation by dth companies is very bad. They are showing no interest in calling customers about the changes and their websites also have very limited and confusing info. The recently added map view to d2h website is also very bad. I hope supreme court penalises the dth players for not following the rules.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock