Seeking Help D2h is Deducting balance

jmvd.jitender

Reaction score
D2h is deducting balance of full day for adding a single channel again and again.

and all customer care are working from home , they has no infornation why balance is deducting again and agian , even on mail there is no reply . please help

Sir,

My d2h id is 156******

i have mailed the below mail to
[email protected],
[email protected],
Customercare <[email protected]>,
customercared2h <[email protected]>,
Customercare <[email protected]>

many time and also give daily reminder but no reply

1. On 15 September I have called cce they told me that i have offer in my account that it I will recharge my id with 100 rs then I will get 50 rs cash back in my account in 72 hours but nothing will given by you false statements from. Cce

2. On 16 September you have deducted 20 rs my 2 days validity expire ,i have also mail on customercare@d2h but no solution and no reply from your side

3. On 18 September i get call from your side that i have offer in my account of active movies and active kids @ rs1 for first month,

And he activated both with 1 rs but, in my account original price deduct,

4. On 19 September i called cce for deactivate kids active and they told me that they have offer of kkw of movies active with rs 1, but again original price deduct 70 rs , then again, poor Service

5. On 20 you have deactivate my account automatically and tell that I have a service visit. Buy I don't have any service visit in my home

Sir,

My d2h id is 156******

i have mailed the below mail to
[email protected],
[email protected],
Customercare <[email protected]>,
customercared2h <[email protected]>,
Customercare <[email protected]>

many time and also give daily reminder but no reply

1. On 15 September I have called cce they told me that i have offer in my account that it I will recharge my id with 100 rs then I will get 50 rs cash back in my account in 72 hours but nothing will given by you false statements from. Cce

2. On 16 September you have deducted 20 rs my 2 days validity expire ,i have also mail on customercare@d2h but no solution and no reply from your side

3. On 18 September i get call from your side that i have offer in my account of active movies and active kids @ rs1 for first month,

And he activated both with 1 rs but, in my account original price deduct,

4. On 19 September i called cce for deactivate kids active and they told me that they have offer of kkw of movies active with rs 1, but again original price deduct 70 rs , then again, poor Service

5. On 20 you have deactivate my account automatically and tell that I have a service visit. Buy I don't have any service visit in my home
Looting money in this manner is unacceptable :mad:

My problem is different, even if I want to add single channel I have to select all previously selected packs and channels. It is not highlighted the previously selected channels.

call cc to add the channels or use watsapp message to add channels.. don't use the website or app to add any single channel.

Today morning I got two sms "request processed 30 days lock in period applicable,revised switch off date is 23/11/2020. This request was not from my part. And without my consent. I never called or even not log in a d2h website or app.
addon named d2h india cricket Hindi HD addon 20 rupees/month and d2h India cricket English HD addon 22 rupees/ month. This two addon are not activated from my part. Two weeks before I activated free d2h cricket english HD addon 0 rupees/ month through d2h infinity app, that was a free addon. Now without consent two addon activated without my consent and call.

Me too faced same problem
With out my consent starsports 1hd added
I changed pack now gone

Last edited:
D2h dont have proper system to solve such issues. I used around 5 years and left this for same reason. Calling and writing to nodal office is time pass only. I moved to TS last year and so far happy.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock