D2H Life 4K showing "Service will resume shortly."

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
Today I managed to get D2H signals on my laptop using new TBS 5922 SE device and interested to see D2H 4K channel. My bad luck it is showing "Service will resume shortly" message.

gvFxkbw.jpg

Nilu334 said:
it's look like tata sky 4k banner

Yeah.. But it is still a video channel since the video and audio PIDs are same.

M.J.Sadiq said:
Yeah.. But it is still a video channel since the video and audio PIDs are same.
d2h 4k life channel much better than tata sky 4k....
no content available right now.....but tata sky technical team said 2 4k channel coming soon..(ngc 4k, discovery 4k)

is it worth to upgrade my d2h HD to 4k ? What are the contents on the d2h Life 4K channel ? And will there be any difference in the HD & SD audio / video output if using a 4k box. My current HD Box is RF6666.

Can someone confirm if the 4k service channel is still available?

4K channel is available but it is not showing anything.. Right now my tuner is not tuning it properly. So can't say the current program details or banner details.

I was wondering to buy the 4k box to go along with my uhd tv. Without content it is useless to buy the 4k box. Even TS 4k also has no content. I wonder what they are doing. 4k channels in the market are increasing with live 4k telecasts even. But we are lagging behind.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock