d2h not provide 5.1 dolby digital output through HDMI

hai_annu97

Reaction score
Hi,

D2h not provide 5.1 Dolby digital output through HDMI.

d2h only provide 5.1 Dolby digital output through spdif.

i am using Home tether(SONY HT - IV300) and connect by hdmi and i am not getting good sound.

any one please suggest how to get 5.1 Dolby digital sound output.

Thanks

subodh

Which model stb you are using? If it is 2011 model, call customer care to upgrade the software. After that Dolby will work with HDMI...

First check your STB firmware version in Settings > Device/Product Info.

For 2011 STB (black box) it should be 45
For 2222/2233 (White box) it should be 18 or 19

If it doesnt match, call CC to get the firmware updated. If the software is up to date, check the language setting in the channel and make sure its set to dolby digital.

v_srikanth961 said:
First check your STB firmware version in Settings > Device/Product Info.

For 2011 STB (black box) it should be 45
For 2222/2233 (White box) it should be 18 or 19

If it doesnt match, call CC to get the firmware updated. If the software is up to date, check the language setting in the channel and make sure its set to dolby digital.

Which are the channels having 5.1 Dolby in d2h? And how do I make the changes. It is showing 45 in device info. What do I do next??

Except these I guess all other HD channels have 5.1 DD

Gemini HD, KTV HD, CNBC TV18 HD, History HD, Travel XP HD

The process is the same as changing the language on any multilanguage feed channel.

You can check DD 5.1 on any english movie hd channel. To do this, goto the channel, press the yello button when the EPG is open. it should show a language change option on top left. Use left/right arrows to select Dolby digital and press OK. If a channel has multiple audio feeds, when the EPG is open it should show a "lang" option on bottom right.

v_srikanth961 said:
Except these I guess all other HD channels have 5.1 DD

Gemini HD, KTV HD, CNBC TV18 HD, History HD, Travel XP HD

The process is the same as changing the language on any multilanguage feed channel.

You can check DD 5.1 on any english movie hd channel. To do this, goto the channel, press the yello button when the EPG is open. it should show a language change option on top left. Use left/right arrows to select Dolby digital and press OK. If a channel has multiple audio feeds, when the EPG is open it should show a "lang" option on bottom right.

On movies now hd pressing the yellow button but no such option comes. What should I do?

When the channel EPG is open do you see the (2) Lang beside My Account? If yes then pressing yellow button should bring up the language change bar at the top.

The button works only when the EPG is open. Post a screenshot with the EPG if possible.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock