Seeking Help D2h or Tata Sky - which one to go for?

• Thread starter Nishu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 2,039

Nishu

Reaction score
Dear Friends,
Presently i am using D2H HD set top box. It doesn't have all HD channels in its plotform. My channel prefference is all Kannada channels(4 HD), Sports and infotainment channels. Pls suggest I should contiune with D2H or should go for TATA SKY? which one is better?

But officially. It's chargeable. Right?
Its not unofficial. I activate this free topup by sending mail to nodal team, because that time Sms sending failed for me due to jio. But yes by sending sms code you can easily activate it within a minute.
If you contact customer care 95% time they activated paid one. So Sending sms is easy and fast method for this topup.

Like earlier Trai order airtel users able to get all HD channel, sd english channels, sports channels absolutely free by sending sms code.

Last edited:
If You Dont Need Recording Fecility Tatasky Is Surely Best Option. And Yes By Sending One Sms Code You Can Able To Activated Lifetime Free Recording Facility on Airtel.
How about SD channel picture quality & is there any different models of STBs in TS HD?

How about SD channel picture quality & is there any different models of STBs in TS HD?
SD picture quality is very good especially in recent days PQ has improved a lot for most of channels. They have the Cardless HD Panna Box model only.

SD picture quality is very good especially in recent days PQ has improved a lot for most of channels. They have the Cardless HD Panna Box model only.
The only downside to latest TS set top box is it does not have optical out port which was there previously. It was a bummer for me.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock