Call d2h customer care if you want some changes in package,
Or
Login d2h official website with your I'd,
Edit your package.

Call d2h customer care if you want some changes in package,
Or
Login d2h official website with your I'd,
Edit your package.
Means Videocon d2h website se sirf daily one time pack change ho rha hai jabki d2h ne bola hai kitne bat chaho utni br package change hoga but one time hi ho rha hai iska solution btao

T: I am able to modify packs only once per day while d2h had said that pack changes can be done as many times as needed

Last edited by a moderator:
How many times you want to change a package in a day...And why..🤔🤔🤔
But Videocon d2h ne khud bola hai jitni bar chaho utni bar change kro mai jyada ghar par nhi rehta so pack changes hona chahiye n solution batao

Package change kyu nhi hota iska solution chahiye ya fir d2h scam kr rha hai

T: Is there any way to modify packs multiple times in a day?

Last edited by a moderator:
Package change kyu nhi hota iska solution chahiye ya fir d2h scam kr rha hai

T: Is there any way to modify packs multiple times in a day?
you are allowed to modify your pack when you want but should not be used as a playground..
If you need any particular channel which is not part of your current pack then you can select that channel individually and you can drop it next day if you want..

you are allowed to modify your pack when you want but should not be used as a playground..
If you need any particular channel which is not part of your current pack then you can select that channel individually and you can drop it next day if you want..
Means daily pack change nhi kr sakte

This is a similar issue I faced with Dishtv too.
I was unable to chnage my pack even adding channels too from website or app. I am able to add from whatsapp. But while removing I don't have any other option beside calling Customer care. Ir else I have to chnage the zone once and again I have to revert back and have to add all channels again.

I do change my pack once in a quarter in average.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock