D2H picture quality

mahesh2683

Reaction score
From last few days I have notice D2H picture quality significantly Incresed. Does any one notice same thing

Yes Bro, from the past few months most of the channels increased picture quality... :tup

D2h has the worst sd picture clarity among other dth.. Then y people are always using d2h...

jeeva@sathy said:
D2h has the worst sd picture clarity among other dth.. Then y people are always using d2h...

:no :no :no You are not using d2h or its the problem of your TV...
We didn't feel it worst... :dodgy

Saj 007 said:
:no :no :no You are not using d2h or its the problem of your TV...
We didn't feel it worst... :dodgy
Hello Mr.Saj007 my perception is clear only. I can prove prove you d2h has worst clarity in sd than other dth. I am using three dth tatasky ,airtel and d2h.. but now using oly two.. ist you should use other dth and accept the reality.

jeeva@sathy said:
Hello Mr.Saj007 my perception is clear only. I can prove prove you d2h has worst clarity in sd than other dth. I am using three dth tatasky ,airtel and d2h.. but now using oly two.. ist you should use other dth and accept the reality.

I know TS & ADTV has better pic quality than D2H.., but there are other 3 DTHs too., Without using these how can you say d2h pic quality is worst than the other DTHs...? :dodgy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock